To get the most out of your Johnson and White Candle, please follow these instructions.
- Trim wick to approx 5mm before lighting and re-lighting between burns.
- Wait until the whole surface becomes liquid before extinguish this will prevent tunnelling, our 4 wick candles will take about 4-5 hours.
- Never exceed one hour of burning once the whole surface is liquid.
- Never burn the last 1cm (1/2 inch) of wax to avoid flames burning against the glass.
- Extinguish your candle using a candle snuffer.
- Before the wax becomes totally solid, reposition the wick vertically to their initial place.